Sample section is very important section for every garment industries. Sample section gets the maximum priority in demands. Sample is the department where all types of samples are made by buyer requirement.
3.1: Different types of sample:
- Development sample
- Fit sample
- Photo shoot sample
- Salesman sample
- PP sample
- Production sample
- Shipment sample
- Red tag sample
- Offer sample
- Marketing sample etc.
3.2: Development sample
Development sample is the first sample for garment sampling department. Basically they make 3 pieces sample. Sample department keep 1 piece for him and 2 pieces sent to buyer. It made by available fabric.
4.3: Fit sample
After approving development sample, fit sample should be made by buyer measurement sheet. It can be made by using similar fabric or buyer requirement fabric.
3.4: Photo shoot sample
This sample mainly sends in medium to large or sizes specified by buyer. Buyer uses this photo for marketing purpose either on catalogue or various media like, print, TV or websites to see the response of the customer.
3.5: Sales man sample
This sample also very important stage of sampling as the sales of buyer depends upon this sample presentation look, feel, of fabric in important. The main purpose of salesman sample is to collect from the retailers.
3.6: PP sample
Pp sample is considered to be a contract between the buyer and the factory. The factory can start the production for bulk garment only after the approval of preproduction sample. PP sample send to only one size 1-2 pieces sample or specified buyer.
3.7: Activities of sample section in the garment industries:
- At first received tech pack from the merchandiser.
- After that tech pack sent to CAD section for pattern.
- Then fabric spreading on cutting table.
- Pattern spreading on fabric then cutting all parts by sassier.
- After that cutting fabric sent to print or embroidery department ( if buyer requirement).
- They joint all cutting parts in sewing section.
- Wash according to buyer requirement.
- After that all extra thread are removed.
- Checking the sample quality.
- At last samples sent to merchandiser and they sent to buyer.
Cad means computer aided drafting. Cad is the use for creation, modification, analysis of a design. Cad is used to increase the productivity of the design. Cad is used to remove the extra fabric.
4.1: Activities of the CAD department:
- At first received the tech pack from the sample section.
- After that they make a pattern by Gerber and moderates software.
- They make pattern marker.
- Making fabric consumption.
- After that pattern marker is print by printer machine.