Cutting section is one of the most important sections for manufacturing garments in garments industry. Cutting means to cut the garment pieces from fabric lay with the help of cutting tools and markers.
5.1: Two types of cutting machines are used in this garment:
- Straight knife cutting machine.
- Band knife cutting machine.
5.2: Activities of the cutting room in the garments:
- At first received fabric from the store room.
- After that fabric relaxation.
- Making marker on marker paper by pattern.
- Spreading fabric on cutting table.
- After that marker paper is spread on fabric layout.
- Fabric cut by straight knife cutting machine and band knife cutting machine.
- All cutting parts are numbering.
- All cutting parts are checked by the pattern.
- 100% cut panel check.
- Bundling all panels and counting all parts.
- Replacing cutting (if any fault parts).